Appointment Guidelines for Clients
We have established these guidelines to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for you, other clients, and the artists of Tattoo Fort Wayne. We are continuing to adhere to our existing strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols after each client in both the work stations and common areas. These practices along with our training in bloodborne pathogens and prevention in disease transmission allow us to operate in a safe fashion during this global pandemic.
1. Please wear a face covering while in the studio.
2. Please wash your hands upon arriving at the studio.
3. Please maintain 6 feet distance from others in the studio.
4. Please reschedule your appointment if ill or symptomatic.
5. Please reschedule if postive for COVID-19.
6. Please come to your appointment by yourself.
7. Please practice good hygiene before coming to studio.
Thank you for your cooperation!